Monday, February 13, 2017

Bathroom redo using General Finishes Java Gel Stain

Well, it was time to do some updating in our home.  Having used General Finishes Java Gel Stain on many furniture projects and a kitchen in a cabin, I decided it was time to do some updating at home.  Here's my bathroom before and after.  It took me about a week to stain and paint and it took my hubby 2 days to do the tile but all in all, I love it.  I wanted to do my kitchen also, (which I did in another post) but I didn't want my cabinets to be quite this dark.  This bathroom has no real light in it so the stain which is actually a really dark brown, looks black.  Not the look that I wanted in my kitchen, but I love this look in my main bath which my son uses and he loves it too!  Not bad for a couple weeks of work!  Do you love it too?  If you want to see my kitchen, go here:   Kitchen Redo - General Finishes Gel Stain Completely different look with a mixture of java gel stain.  Love that stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment