Monday, August 1, 2016

Make a Wish Layout


I always have TONS of birthday pictures and since they take a lot of time, I often have several years at a time waiting to be done.  Since I recently got my Cameo, I decided to try print and cut.  These cute little monkeys are a set from Little Scraps of Heaven that I have had for some time and never got around to making.  Well, I decided to do some print and cuts and knock some of these birthday layouts into the books.  LOL.  So here are those cute little monkeys on a layout.  My son wanted to go to the gun store and shoot this 50 caliber at $20 per 2 shots.  He LOVED it.  I was behind him when he shot it and no one prepared me for the blast I would receive just from being near it!  LOL.  After this, we took off to the range where we shot the uglies zombie targets I have ever seen, but once again, it was a fun time for my son!

http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com/2016/07/tuesday-throwdown-304-happy-birthday.html birthday



No comments:

Post a Comment