Thursday, April 2, 2015

You're Sweet Layout




I love this one!  Remember when I said I cut several of everything. Well, I needed a secret sister gift for a retreat I am going on and decided to do one of the glass ice cream containers with a bath scroungy in it so I cut a cherry to go on top.  Then I thought, wouldn't it be cute to make a title that I could use and make more cherries and put them around the gift on the bed for fun then she could make a scrapbook page with the cuts and they would serve as decorations.  Well, since I always cut 2 titles and as many of everything else as would fit on my paper, I had cherries and a title to go on a page.  They look so cute with my left over watermelon cuts!  A perfect match.  I love mixing and matching patterns!  The cherry is actually the top of an ice cream cone from Miss Kate Cuttables and the You're Sweet title is from KaDoodle Bug designs.  The watermelon came from Little Scraps of Heaven Designs and lastly the little bear is a leftover cut from either KaDoodle Bug Designs or Scrapping Bug Designs....I can't remember as I cut them a couple of years ago!  LOL.  Anyway, I love this page even if for some reason the color are off.  The bottom one is the closest.  Strange but cute anyway!







14 comments:

  1. Not sure which is cuter the layout or the adorable girl in the photos! Love the fruit and the little bear! Thanks for joining the team and I over at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout Heidi, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely LO! It really IS sweet! Thanks for joining us at Creative Moments.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your page is full of cuteness and sweetness - so glad you joined us over at DoubleClick for the Funny/Punny challenge!! Taunya Butler(daisiesgirl.com)Guest Designer

    ReplyDelete
  6. What wonderful pages. I love the little bear, so cute and adorable.

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what an adorable layout,super cute!! thank you for linking up with us over at Bimini Moose blog DT <3 elecia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your layout! The fruits are too cute!! Thank you for joining the Doubleclick Skittles challenge! Guest Designer - Payel (Beau Monde Designs)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just darling! Love all the details with these adorable die cuts! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great Spring layout!! And it's so smart to cut out two of everything..thanks for the advice :) Thanks for also playing along with us at Bimini Moose - DT Jen
    http://biminimoose.blogspot.com/search/label/Chs

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the summery feel to these amazing pages!! And such a sweet girl :) thanks so much for joining us at Bimini Moose!!
    DT Karla

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your layout is wonderful! Great attention to details. Thank you for joining the DoubleClick Skittles Punny/Funny Challenge!
    Beth, GDT
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete