Saturday, April 20, 2013

Construction Bears



I bought this set on a clearance for only a dollar and I just had to have this file.  I bought several sets and this is one of the first ones I have cut even though I didn't even know what I would do with them.  I just love them and for that price just couldn't pass them up.  Once I bought them I realized that they would look so adorable on the pages that I have of my husband doing remodeling projects.    So that's where they are going to end up.  Woosh....glad that they will have a home after spending the time to make them!  LOL.  I usually only buy files that I have pictures for but....every once in a while, you just have to get that set that screams "I'm just so cute, take me home!"  These are a Krisit W. Designs file. 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment