Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hoppy Easter




As you can see, I'm still working on Easter pictures....I just finished last year and have started on this years pictures. LOL. Better late than never. I was going through my reader (the blogs I follow) and they are having a flower challenge so I decided toadd some flowers and enter it into their challenge, I also decided it needed something on the flowers and so I added centers to the other 2 flowers like the top one but am to lazy to take new pictures! So use your imagination..."K".... thanks!


http://kcclayoutchallenges.blogspot.com/2011/05/challenge-39-were-going-floral.html

Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

  1. Hi Heidi! What a fun LO! Love all your little additions. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout. I love all the added paper piecings and the flowers work well with it
    Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your LO is fab., I don't have to use my imagination! Love the flowers.Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOO cute, love the little chick and frog, and of course beautiful flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute layout. I love the duckie and the froggie. The flowers are the perfect touch. Thanks for playing along with Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh.. I love all the little critters and your flowers (of course) on your layout. :-) Thanks so much fo joining us at Lasting Memories this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those little characters! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete