Thursday, June 10, 2010

Wall Art


I've wanted to do wall art for a long time. As a matter of fact, I have TONS of vinyl that I bought to do just that. Unfortunately, I never figured out exactly what I wanted. I know there are many of you out there like me that until you figure out "exactly" what you want, you just think and mull it over until the lightbulb clicks and it's time to make the changes. Well, I finally figured it out. When I heard this saying, I knew it was a must for me. My hubby and I were married for almost 9 years before we were blessed with our first child. During those difficult years of infertility and many miscarriages, we prayed often for the blessing of children in our home. I am still humbled and in awe that my Heavenly Father listens to each individual prayer and personally answers them. The journey was long and hard, but definately worth every tear to get here. So, you can image why this saying speaks directly to my heart......

Aren't these fonts perfect? I love the font for the words family, children, and Lord looks. It's wonderful to be able to use any font I want! How awesome is that!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment