Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tags


I found a fun online group recently and decided to join and play along. They were doing a tag swap with different categories. I used to do a lot of swaps when I first started scrapbooking because it was a fun way to get different supplies and ideas but I haven't done one in several years. Well for some reason, maybe because the deadline was so far off, I decided to join. These are two of my tags for the swap. I hope they like them! The santa head is from a the Christmas collection from the link below.....and the cupcake is actually a couple of different cupcakes combined to actually make the one I liked....LOL....that's what I love about MTC and SCAL... flexability....

http://www.teddybear-treasures.com/Collections.html



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment