Thursday, March 4, 2010

More Owls


Today I found this cute little owl stamp on the internet. I decided to play a little and see if I could turn him into a cut file. It was fun and I think he turned out cute. I also made is so that he is only 3 cuts. One brown layer, one orange layer and one either white or black layer for his eyes. Much easier to piece together than having to glue on each little toe. Yikes....that would be no fun! Anyway, now I just have to decide which one I like the best.....I actually think I like the top ones better, but I like the color of toes and beaks on the bottom ones. I was just using some extra scraps that I had lying around so they aren't all the same but....I think they are cute just the same. The brown is textured cardstock that I ran through the cuttlebug for even more texture. You can really see it in the top left owl but not as much as the others....anyway....which one do you like?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment