Thursday, January 28, 2010

Scripture Reading Bookmark


This was such a fun project to make. I had my activity day girls over today to create this Book of Mormon Scripture Bookmark. On one side, it has a chart to mark off each chapter in the Book of Mormon after they complete it and on the other side is this cute little bear. Hopefully they will use this bookmark and keep track of their scripture reading too! I'm so loving all these cute little ways to use these bears. This is the bear head that I did when I first got Scal, however, now I've decided I like the tear drop eyes instead of the oval ones and just circles for his paws instead of the little finger things I had on him originally. Anyway, just one more way to use these cute little bears.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment