Thursday, November 5, 2009

Lattice Paper


I love the look of this. I don't have any idea how to make it work on a layout, but I'm about to find out. This is one of the many reasons I love SCAL. At Roberts, detailed cut outs like this are at least 1.00 a sheet. Here it is cut out of a black 5 cent piece of cardstock! Gotta love that! It did take a little while to cut, but I just walked away and checked on it later. Go check out this blog, the designs on it are amazing but this one cut flawlessly. Perfection the first try! Gotta love that!

Here is the link to the download for this file. Look under lattice patterns. This one was lattice 6.

http://www.fam-bjork.se/monicas-hobbysida/en_craft_robo.html

Make sure you have a while to browse her site. Seriously, her patterns are some of the most beautiful and intricate cuts I've seen. I LOVE them. Some of them look too intricate but this one cut beautifully. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment