Tuesday, August 25, 2009

West Yellowstone


Last year, we took our family on vacation to West Yellowstone. It was an amazing trip. My husband and I hadn't been since we were kids and it was better than we remembered. In one day alone, I bet we walked 10 to 12 miles and thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. The kids LOVED it and so did we. With over 550 pictures to scrapbook, it has taken me almost a year. With some of my favorite photos, I scrapped them individually to capture the essence of such a beautiful world. I don't know how some people can see such beautiful creations and not accept that a divine hand was at work but alas, we did and appreciated the beauty all around us. Since most of the papges are relatively simple do to the mass amounts, I decided to just share a couple of my favorites. All of the elements on this page were created in SCAL. If you get a chance to go to West Yellowstone, it is well worth the trip!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment